Here are some of the things we will talk about when you call...
Print out this list and jot some notes on it then give us a call toll free 1-888-660-2025.
...or download an Adobe Acrobat .pdf copy of this page by clicking HERE
5. Will the structure be outside or is it coming inside the plant?
- If it will be used inside (like a receiving dock office, for example) there must be a door big enough to get it inside!
- Here are the standard widths: (we can suppply special reduced dimensions on custom orders)
6. The 2nd story option:
- no mezzanine or superstructure required (they stack!)
- when requirements change, they can be lifted off with a forklift and used elsewhere
- customer supplies stairways and landings or we can supply them
- here are typical stacking sizes:
7. Will you need a bathroom?
- half bath option includes commode, lavatory, medicine cabinet, water heater, and exhaust fan
- half bath option requires access underneath the building (or rear discharge) for plumbing hookup
- Shipping on our trucks is a benefit to you; we take full responsibility until it reaches your site
- 8' units are not oversized and can be in transit any hour of the day
- 10' units are oversize and can only be on the road during daylight hours
- Your 4000 lb. capacity forklift can remove most small units
- Your 8000 lb. - 10,000 lb. capacity forklift will lift most larger units with many options
9. What else we need to know:
- Street address where unit will be delivered
- Receiving hours for unloading
- Customer P.O. number and to whose attention it should be directed
- Your advanced delivery notification and gate number preferences
- 1. How will you use the structure?
- - scale house?
- - guard shack?
- - valve house?
- - fire control pump house?
- 2. Common sizes to choose from:
- - 4' x 6'
- - 6' x 8'
- - 8' x 8'
- - 8' x 10'
- - 8' x 12'
- - 8' x 14'
- - 8' x 16'
- - 8' x 18'
- - 8' x 20'
- - 10' x 10'
- - 10' x 12'
- - 10' x 14'
- - 10' x 16'
- - 10' x 18'
- - 10' x 20'
- - also 12', 14', and 16' wide units
- 3. Optional features/special needs:
- - Base Board Heater with Thermostat (1000, 2000, 3000 watts depending on structure size)
- - Thru-wall Air Conditioning (8, 10, 12 K-BTU depending on structure size; sleeve included)
- - Opening with wiring only for customer supplied air conditioner
- - Additional Door (specify location)
- - Steel Door Upgrade vs. Standard Hollow Core Door
- - Additional 46" x 27" Insulated Window
- - Additional 30" x 27" Insulated Window
- - Additional 46" x 36" Insulated Window
- - Sliding Window w/Screen vs. Fixed Picture
- - Steel Studs (non-combustible construction)
- - 3 phase wiring
- - Diamond plate flooring
- - Standard 7' ceiling; can build up to 10' ceilings
- 4. For talking purposes, let's agree the length runs West to East.
- - Then we can refer to walls as the North wall, South wall, East wall, and West wall.
- - That makes it clear where you want windows, doors, outlets, other features and overall size.
For information about Specialty Structures, call (630) 264-4336 in Illinois or 1-888-660-2025 or contact: email@example.com
Click below for:
[Look At Pictures For Ideas] .....
[Go Back To The Home Page] .....
[Contact Us] .....
[Fishing Trip Pictures]
Last updated 18June2002